EXCHANGE & RETURNS
Our Online Exchanges & Returns Policy
If you are not happy with the goods you have received, you may request to return them to us at email@example.com within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resealable condition. Please provide the order number and reason for return in your email request.
Once returned, you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund in store credit, which will not include the cost of the original postage and/or packaging. We are not able to exchange or refund item(s) that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
Terms & Guidelines
- All returned item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, and complete with original tags and must be returned with its original packaging.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the item(s).
- All returned item(s) Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all returned packages are sent with a traceable, insured service.
- Atlas Collectif will not be held responsible for any damage and/or loss occurred during the return shipment process.
- All returned item(s) are subject to quality control. Atlas Collectif reserves the right to refuse a return and/or exchange if the item(s) does not meet all the conditions outlined above.
- Item(s) bought during a sale, or any undergarments, socks, and grooming product(s) are not eligible for exchanges or returns.
- You can opt to exchange the item(s) with another item(s) (subject to stocks availability), or to receive store credit for your return.
- Product exchanges can only be done once per receipt.
- Store credit issued will be based on the value that you paid for the item(s) (excluding the original cost of postage and/or packaging).
- Store credit can be used on your next purchase on
International Returns & Size Exchanges
International returns & size exchanges must be covered by the customer. We suggest using your local postal service or a courier. The delivery of the exchanged item(s) to the customer must also be covered by the customer of which the price will be the standard shipping fees to the customer's respective region. Atlas Collectif will not be responsible for any return custom charges incurred.
Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined above.
Return to the following address:
Atlas Collectif - Returns Department
3A 10, Block C, Phileo Damansara 1,
Jalan 16/11, Pusat Perdagangan Phileo Damansara,
46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor,
Defective Item(s) or Item(s) Delivered Wrongly
Item(s) with defects and/or delivered in error are applicable for free returns.
You can opt to exchange the item(s) with another item(s) (subject to stocks availability), or to receive store credit for your return.
Store credit issued will be based on the value that you paid for the product (excluding the original cost of postage and/or packaging).
Store credit can be used on your next purchase on